CHỮA MẪU ĐỀ THI THẬT IELTS SPEAKING 4/11/2023
Mrs Uyên Bùi (9.0 Speaking) – Chuyên viên học thuật của Ielts I-Ready
Work or study
Do you work or are you a student?
- Currently, I am a student. I find the academic environment stimulating and challenging, providing opportunities for personal and intellectual growth.
How do you go to the place where you study?
- I commute to the place where I study using public transportation. This allows me to make the most of my time, reviewing notes or reading during the journey.
How do you feel after a day of studying?
- After a day of studying, I often feel a mix of accomplishment and fatigue. Accomplishment comes from gaining new knowledge and making progress in my academic pursuits, while fatigue is a natural outcome of the mental effort invested throughout the day.
Did you run a lot when you were a child?
- In my childhood, I was quite an active child, and running was a regular part of my routine. Engaging in outdoor activities contributed to my overall well-being.
When was the last time you went running?
- The last time I went running was just last weekend. I believe in maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and running provides an effective and enjoyable way to stay physically active. It’s a great stress reliever and allows me to connect with nature.
What noises or sounds do you generally hear around where you live?
- In my current neighborhood, various sounds contribute to the daily ambiance. There’s the usual hum of traffic, occasional chatter of neighbors, and the distant sounds of nature. The blend creates a dynamic environment that reflects the vibrancy of city life.
Do you want to move to a quieter place?
- While I appreciate the energy of my current location, there are times when I yearn for a quieter environment, perhaps one with more natural sounds like birdsong. It’s not so much about escaping noise entirely but finding a balance that fosters tranquility and relaxation.
Describe a talk that you gave to a group of people
I’d like to recount an experience when I gave a talk at a local community event, focusing on environmental sustainability. This took place last year in my hometown.
The event aimed to raise awareness about eco-friendly practices and their impact on our daily lives. I was invited to speak due to my involvement in local environmental initiatives. The audience included community members, students, and local business owners, making it a diverse group with varying levels of familiarity with the topic.
My talk centered on practical steps individuals and businesses could take to reduce their carbon footprint. I began by discussing the global environmental challenges we face and then transitioned into more localized issues that our community could address. I highlighted the importance of small, everyday actions, such as reducing single-use plastic and adopting energy-efficient practices.
To engage the audience, I included real-life examples of successful sustainability projects from other communities. I also emphasized the positive outcomes these initiatives had on the environment and the community itself.
During the talk, I encouraged questions and discussions, fostering an interactive atmosphere. This engagement not only made the session more dynamic but also allowed me to address specific concerns and tailor the information to the audience’s interests.
After the talk, I received positive feedback from attendees who appreciated the practical tips and found the information accessible. Some local businesses even expressed interest in implementing eco-friendly practices discussed during the session.
How do people communicate on social media nowadays?
- People primarily communicate on social media through text, images, and multimedia content. Platforms offer features like comments, direct messages, and status updates, fostering real-time interactions and connection.
Do people use social media for formal communication like business?
- Social media is increasingly utilized for formal communication in business settings. Platforms like LinkedIn provide a professional space for networking, job-seeking, and industry discussions. Many businesses also use platforms such as Twitter and Facebook for customer service and marketing.
What type of people will dislike communicating through social media?
- Individuals who value face-to-face interactions or have privacy concerns might dislike communicating through social media. Some may find it impersonal or worry about the security of their personal information in the digital realm. Personal preferences and attitudes toward technology influence people’s choices regarding social media communication.