Mrs Uyên Bùi (9.0 Speaking) – Chuyên viên học thuật của Ielts I-Ready
Area where you live:
Do you like the area that you live in?
- Yes, I genuinely enjoy the area where I currently reside. It is a vibrant and diverse neighborhood that offers a wide range of amenities and opportunities. One of the things I appreciate the most is the sense of community here. People are friendly, and there is a strong sense of belonging. Moreover, the location is conveniently situated close to schools, parks, and shopping centers, making it highly convenient for everyday living. Overall, I feel fortunate to call this area my home.
What are some changes in the area recently?
- In recent years, there have been several notable changes in the area. One significant change is the development of new infrastructure and public facilities. For instance, a modern sports complex was built, providing state-of-the-art facilities for various sports and recreational activities. This has encouraged greater community engagement in fitness and sports-related events.
Do you know many small businesses where you live?
- Yes, I am fortunate to live in an area that has a vibrant and diverse local business scene. There are numerous small businesses scattered throughout the neighborhood, ranging from cozy cafes and boutique shops to family-owned restaurants and specialized service providers. These small businesses contribute to the unique character and charm of the area, offering a personalized and authentic experience that is often distinct from larger corporate establishments.
Do you prefer buying things in big companies or small businesses?
- While both big companies and small businesses have their merits, I personally lean towards supporting small businesses whenever possible. There are several reasons for this preference.By patronizing small businesses, I feel a sense of connection and contribution to the local economy. These businesses often employ local residents and reinvest their earnings back into the community, fostering economic growth and job opportunities.
Is it difficult for you to stay focused on something?
- I believe that maintaining focus on a task can sometimes be challenging, especially in today’s fast-paced and distraction-filled world. With various technological advancements and constant information bombardment, it can be easy to get sidetracked or lose concentration. However, I have developed strategies to mitigate this challenge and enhance my ability to stay focused.
What do you do to improve concentration?
- To improve my concentration, I employ several techniques. I create a conducive environment for focused work. This involves minimizing distractions by turning off notifications on my electronic devices, finding a quiet space, and organizing my work area. This helps to create a dedicated and peaceful space where I can direct my attention to the task at hand.
Describe a car journey you had
One of the most memorable car journeys I had was a road trip along the scenic coastal route of the Great Ocean Road in Australia. It was a breathtaking adventure that offered stunning landscapes, thrilling experiences, and cherished memories.
The journey began early in the morning as we set off from Melbourne, eager to explore the renowned coastal stretch. The Great Ocean Road is famous for its panoramic views of the Southern Ocean, rugged cliffs, and iconic rock formations. As we drove along the winding road, we were greeted with spectacular vistas at every turn.
One of the highlights of the journey was witnessing the Twelve Apostles, a collection of limestone stacks standing tall in the ocean. We made a stop at the designated viewing area and were awestruck by the sheer magnificence of these towering formations. The crashing waves, the golden hues of the cliffs, and the grandeur of the Twelve Apostles created a truly breathtaking sight.
Throughout the journey, we had the opportunity to visit several picturesque coastal towns and enjoy their unique charms. We stopped in quaint fishing villages, explored hidden coves, and walked along pristine beaches. The fresh sea breeze, the sound of seagulls, and the peaceful ambiance of these coastal towns added to the overall serenity of the trip.
One of the most exhilarating parts of the car journey was driving through the winding roads and taking in the breathtaking ocean views from the elevated cliffs. The feeling of freedom and adventure as we navigated the twists and turns of the road, with the vast expanse of the ocean stretching out before us, was truly invigorating.
The car journey along the Great Ocean Road in Australia was an extraordinary adventure filled with awe-inspiring sights, cultural discoveries, and unforgettable moments. It showcased the natural beauty of the coastal region and offered a unique perspective of Australia’s diverse landscapes. This journey exemplified the joys of exploring by car, providing a sense of freedom, and allowing us to immerse ourselves in the breathtaking surroundings. It is an experience I would highly recommend to anyone seeking an unforgettable road trip.
What qualities does a driver need to have?
- To be an effective driver, several qualities are essential. Firstly, a driver needs to have a thorough understanding of traffic rules and regulations to ensure safe and responsible driving. They should possess excellent observation skills, allowing them to anticipate and react to potential hazards on the road. Additionally, good judgment and decision-making abilities are crucial in assessing various driving situations. Patience and calmness help drivers handle stressful or challenging conditions, while responsible and disciplined behavior, including avoiding distractions and obeying traffic laws, are paramount.
Which jobs require people to be good at driving?
- Several jobs require individuals to possess strong driving skills. Professional drivers, such as taxi drivers, truck drivers, and delivery drivers, rely on their driving expertise to perform their duties. Emergency service personnel, including police officers, firefighters, and paramedics, need to navigate swiftly and safely to reach their destinations. Couriers, chauffeurs, and private drivers also require good driving abilities as part of their roles. Sales representatives or field workers often travel for business purposes, necessitating solid driving skills.
What is the best age to learn to drive?
- The best age to learn to drive can vary depending on the individual and the country’s legal requirements. In many countries, the legal age to obtain a driver’s license is typically around 16 to 18 years old. However, it’s important to consider factors such as maturity, responsibility, and the ability to handle the responsibilities of driving. Additionally, formal driving education programs and supervised practice with experienced drivers can significantly contribute to safe and responsible driving skills. It’s essential to adhere to the legal age requirements and follow the recommended guidelines and training programs provided by local authorities to ensure proper preparation and development of driving skills.