Mrs Uyên Bùi (9.0 Speaking) – Chuyên viên học thuật của Ielts I-Ready
Do you have any unhealthy habits?
- I have to admit that I used to have some unhealthy habits. One of them was irregular sleeping patterns, which could sometimes lead to insufficient rest. Additionally, I occasionally consumed too much fast food, which isn’t the healthiest choice.
In what ways do you try to stay healthy?
- I realized the importance of leading a healthy lifestyle and have made conscious efforts to change. I’ve established a regular sleep schedule to ensure I get a good night’s rest. I’ve also significantly reduced my fast food intake and started cooking more at home, emphasizing a balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables. Regular exercise has become a part of my routine too.
Do you like learning languages?
- Yes, I absolutely enjoy learning languages. I find it both fascinating and rewarding to explore different cultures and connect with people from various backgrounds through their native languages. It’s like unlocking a new world of communication and understanding.
Do you learn any foreign languages?
- Yes, I’m currently learning English. Learning English is highly valuable because it’s a global lingua franca, and proficiency in it opens up numerous opportunities for international communication and career advancement.
What do you like (most) about your hometown?
- What I like most about my hometown is the strong sense of community. In our town, people are incredibly friendly and supportive. It’s the kind of place where everyone knows each other, and there’s a real sense of unity and togetherness. This makes living here quite comforting and reassuring.
What is special about your hometown?
- One special aspect of my hometown is its rich cultural heritage. We have numerous festivals, historical landmarks, and traditions that have been preserved for generations. These cultural events are not only special but also a source of pride for the local residents, and they attract visitors from all around the country.
Describe a sport that you like to watch
I’d like to describe a sport that I enjoy watching, and that would be tennis. Tennis is a widely followed sport, known for its intense competition and individual skill. I find it not only exciting but also intellectually engaging.
One of the reasons I’m drawn to tennis is the remarkable athleticism and precision displayed by the athletes. The sport demands incredible speed, agility, and endurance. The players, whether it’s in singles or doubles matches, are always on the move, covering the entire court with powerful serves and elegant volleys. It’s impressive to see how they manage to control the ball and direct it strategically.
Furthermore, the mental aspect of tennis is fascinating. It’s not just about hitting the ball; it’s about outsmarting your opponent. Watching players anticipate their rival’s moves, adapt their strategies, and stay composed under pressure is like witnessing a battle of wits on the court.
I enjoy watching tennis matches with my friends, and we often have spirited debates about the players and their techniques. There’s always an air of suspense during games, especially in close sets, tie-breakers, or final matches of major tournaments.
I’m a keen follower of tennis because of the incredible athleticism, mental prowess, and the thrilling competitions it offers. Watching tennis is not just about enjoying a sport but also appreciating the dedication and skills of the athletes. It’s a sport that keeps me entertained and engaged, and I look forward to every major tournament with enthusiasm.
Which sport do you think most people like to do? And why?
- In my country, football is one of the sports that most people like to engage in. It’s incredibly popular due to its simplicity – all you need is a ball, a few friends, and some open space. Additionally, the excitement of the game and the sense of teamwork make it a favorite among many.
Do children need exercise?
- Yes, children absolutely need exercise. Regular physical activity is crucial for their physical development and overall health. It helps in the growth of muscles and bones, enhances cardiovascular health, and also has cognitive benefits, improving concentration and academic performance.
What are the benefits of exercise?
- The benefits of exercise are manifold. It helps maintain a healthy weight, reduces the risk of chronic diseases like diabetes and heart conditions, boosts mental well-being by releasing endorphins, and improves sleep quality. Exercise also contributes to better muscle and bone health, fostering mobility and reducing the risk of injury.