Mrs Uyên Bùi (9.0 Speaking) – Chuyên viên học thuật của Ielts I-Ready
Do you think your school is good for every student?
- While my school provides a valuable education for many students, I don’t believe it caters perfectly to the needs of every individual. Each student has unique learning styles, preferences, and goals, which may not align with the teaching methods or programs offered by my school. It is essential to recognize that diversity exists among students, and an educational institution cannot fully meet the needs of every student.
What changes do you want to make in your school?
- If given the opportunity, there are a few changes I would like to propose to enhance the learning environment in my school. I believe in the importance of promoting personalized learning experiences. This could involve implementing differentiated instruction techniques, providing more individualized attention to students, and tailoring teaching approaches to accommodate various learning styles and abilities.
How often do you wear T-shirts?
- I wear T-shirts quite frequently as they are comfortable, versatile, and suitable for various occasions. T-shirts are my go-to choice for casual outings, everyday activities, and even some informal social gatherings. Their ease of wear and wide range of styles make them a practical and popular clothing option. However, I also make sure to dress appropriately for specific occasions that may require more formal attire.
Do you like T-shirts with pictures or prints?
- Yes, I do enjoy wearing T-shirts with pictures or prints. They add an element of personal expression and style to my wardrobe. Whether it’s a graphic design, an inspiring quote, or a representation of a favorite band or artist, T-shirts with pictures or prints allow me to showcase my interests and individuality. Moreover, they can serve as conversation starters or convey a particular message or sentiment that resonates with me.
Do you like eating chocolate?
- Yes, I am fond of eating chocolate. It is a delightful treat that brings joy to my taste buds. The rich and smooth texture, combined with the sweet and sometimes complex flavors, make chocolate a truly indulgent experience. Whether it’s a classic milk chocolate bar, a decadent dark chocolate truffle, or a unique flavor combination, I appreciate the variety and versatility that chocolate offers as a delicious treat.
Did you give chocolate to someone as a gift?
- Yes, I have given chocolate as a gift on various occasions. Chocolate is a universally loved gift that is often associated with expressions of care, appreciation, and celebration. Whether it’s a box of assorted chocolates, a beautifully wrapped chocolate bar, or a custom-made chocolate gift, it can be a thoughtful and enjoyable present to share with others. The act of giving chocolate allows me to convey my sentiments and create a moment of delight for the recipient.
Describe an old interesting person you have ever met:
During my travels, I had the opportunity to meet an old and fascinating person named Mr. Jackson. He was a retired archaeologist who had dedicated his life to exploring ancient civilizations and unearthing hidden treasures. His wealth of knowledge, vibrant storytelling, and passion for history made him a truly captivating individual.
I first encountered Mr. Jackson at a local historical museum during one of my visits. He was leading a tour and sharing his insights about the artifacts on display. His enthusiasm was infectious, and I was immediately drawn to his depth of knowledge and engaging storytelling style.
What struck me most about Mr. Jackson was his insatiable curiosity and unyielding passion for his field of study. Despite his advanced age, his eyes sparkled with excitement as he recounted his discoveries and described the ancient civilizations he had encountered. It was evident that his love for archaeology had not diminished over time.
Mr. Jackson possessed an exceptional ability to bring history to life through his stories. He had a unique talent for connecting the dots between archaeological finds and weaving a narrative that transported listeners to different eras and civilizations. His vivid descriptions and attention to detail allowed me to visualize the ancient sites and imagine the lives of the people who once inhabited them.
Meeting Mr. Jackson was a transformative experience that deepened my appreciation for history and archaeology. His captivating stories, wealth of knowledge, and infectious passion instilled in me a desire to explore the world’s ancient civilizations and learn more about the mysteries of the past. He reminded me of the power of storytelling and the importance of preserving and celebrating our shared human heritage.
Do you think old people and young people can share interests?
- Yes, I believe that old people and young people can share common interests despite the generational differences. While their preferences and perspectives may vary, there are often overlapping areas of interest that can bridge the generation gap. For example, both old and young individuals may enjoy activities such as reading, music, sports, or hobbies like painting or gardening. It is important to recognize that age does not solely determine interests, and finding common ground can foster meaningful connections and understanding between generations.
What can old people teach young people?
- Old people can offer valuable wisdom, life experiences, and knowledge to young people. They can share insights into historical events, cultural traditions, and personal stories that contribute to a deeper understanding of the past. Moreover, older individuals often possess expertise in various domains such as cooking, craftsmanship, or traditional skills that they can pass down to younger generations. The guidance and mentorship provided by older individuals can be instrumental in shaping the character and values of young people.
Are there benefits when one person is interested in another person? Why?
- There are indeed benefits when one person shows genuine interest in another. Showing interest in someone demonstrates respect, empathy, and a willingness to understand their perspectives and experiences. It fosters a sense of connection, trust, and mutual appreciation. When one person is interested in another, it creates an opportunity for meaningful relationships to develop, promoting open communication, personal growth, and the exchange of ideas. This interest can lead to positive interactions, enhanced social support, and a sense of belonging, ultimately enriching the lives of both individuals involved.