Mrs Uyên Bùi (9.0 Speaking) – Chuyên viên học thuật của Ielts I-Ready
Do you work or are you a student?
- I am currently a full-time student. My educational journey is a crucial aspect of my life at the moment.
How much time do you spend studying?
- I spend a significant amount of time studying, typically several hours a day. It varies depending on the workload and deadlines.
What do you find most interesting about your studies?
- What I find most interesting about my studies is the opportunity to explore new concepts and gain in-depth knowledge about my field of study. It’s fascinating to see how theoretical concepts can be applied to real-world situations.
Do you often go out with your friends?
- Yes, I do often go out with my friends. Spending time with friends is an important part of my social life, and it helps create strong bonds.
What do you usually do with your friends?
- When I hang out with my friends, we usually engage in various activities. This can range from going to the movies, trying out new restaurants, or even just having a simple gathering at someone’s house. We enjoy a wide range of activities together.
Do you have a friend you have known for a long time?
- Absolutely, I have friends I’ve known for a long time. Some of these friendships go back to my early school years. These long-standing friendships are particularly special because we’ve grown and evolved together over time
Describe a time when you being at a place where there were a lot of people
One of the most memorable occasions when I found myself in a place with a substantial crowd was during a music festival that took place in my city a few years ago.
The festival, known as “HarmonyFest,” was a celebration of diverse music and cultures. It was held in a large park in the heart of the city, and I attended it with a group of close friends. This event was particularly popular because it featured a lineup of renowned artists and bands, covering various genres from rock and pop to folk and world music.
As we arrived at the festival grounds, I was struck by the sheer number of people in attendance. The park was transformed into a colorful, bustling hub of activity. There were people of all ages and backgrounds, and the atmosphere was electric with excitement. Families, groups of friends, and even solo concert-goers had gathered to enjoy the music and festivities.
What made this experience truly remarkable was the sense of unity and joy that permeated the crowd. Strangers struck up conversations, and there was a palpable feeling of camaraderie as we all shared in the collective enjoyment of the music. I remember dancing and singing along with people I had never met before, forming temporary connections based solely on our shared passion for the music.
The night sky lit up with vibrant stage lighting and the glow of thousands of smartphones capturing the moments. The headlining act delivered an unforgettable performance that had everyone in the audience swaying and singing along. It was a magical moment, and I felt incredibly fortunate to be part of such a harmonious gathering.
Where do young people like to go?
- Young people in my country often like to go to various places, including shopping malls, cafes, parks, and entertainment venues. They seek social interactions and activities that align with their interests and hobbies.
Are people happy living in crowded apartments?
- Living in crowded apartments can be a mixed experience. While some people may not mind it and find it convenient due to the proximity to urban amenities, others might find it uncomfortable and prefer more spacious living arrangements. Happiness in crowded apartments often depends on individual preferences and needs.
Which scenic spots will have queues of people?
- Scenic spots that are popular and well-known tend to have queues of people, especially during peak tourist seasons. Tourist attractions such as historical sites, national parks, and famous landmarks often draw large crowds, leading to queues and wait times for entry or access to certain areas.